Hi all, I am trying to find a new home for my cats. Javi has bad allergies to cats so they have to be kept in one room to prevent cat dander from getting everywhere. I want to find a home where they can freely roam around and not have to spend all their time just in one room.
Both are female cats have always lived together and should remain together.
Spot is mostly white with calico tail and patches on her head, and one brown spot on her back. She will be 16 this year.
Pepper is the tabby, she is 12.
Both are spayed and declawed on the front paws, but have their back claws. Both have always been indoor cats and should remain that way.
Spot is very docile and loving, she loves everyone. Pepper is a bit skittish and takes some time to get to know people, but once she does she is also very loving and rather talkative if she is not getting enough attention. She might hiss when she is getting to know new people.
They might not get along with other cats at first, but they did live with a small dog for a long time and had no problem with that.
If you would like to provide a new home for them, or you know someone who does, please let me know.
Sanford, FL USA
*or just look at the source of the post and contact through Tumblr*
Reposting because every cat deserves a good home but really, if you are gonna own cats and have aleegies to them like most of the free world, take fucking benadryl. It works!
- friendlynightmares reblogged this from remixcub
- grisser reblogged this from remixcub
- remixcub reblogged this from remixcub
- dimestoredrag reblogged this from ditamcevil
- ditamcevil reblogged this from thisdorkslife and added:
- okamikaze reblogged this from kabutocub and added:
- nightmarecub reblogged this from kabutocub
- thisdorkslife reblogged this from kabutocub
- kabutocub reblogged this from remixcub and added:
- epi-curious reblogged this from grisser
- kabutocub likes this
- remixcub posted this